What is International student life in London like? Find out directly from international students who have or are currently studying at the University of Westminster.
Graduate Leks from Nigeria has gone on to forge a successful career within the UK public sector including within the Cabinet Office and more recently for international climate change.
Leks explains how the support, opportunities and connections he made through his Westminser lecturers and the Career Development Centre helped him massively in his career progression. Leks shares with us his insight and advice from his time studying a bachelor’s degree.
The My Westminster Story series is filled with tips for international students in the UK. Find out answers to your questions such as:
• Why do international students choose to study at the University of Westminster?
• What support will you receive from the University of Westminster?
• How will studying at the University of Westminster help your career?
• What’s student life like in London?
• What’s the best thing about studying in London?
• What’s the cost of living for international students in the UK?
• What is student accommodation in London like?
For more information about international students studying at the University of Westminster please visit: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/interna…
Leave a comment below if you have a question for Lekan about his experiences as an international student from Nigeria in London.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up to date with everything that’s happening at the University of Westminster.